[MOBY-dev] [Fwd: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite 0.68 Released]

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Jul 6 20:29:31 UTC 2006

Hi Mark et al.,

I'll give it a try tomorrow. As long as it doesn't introduce any new
peculiarities I can check pretty fast if the previous problems still
persist or not. In the mean time: did anyone test the patches for the
BioMOBY Perl modules I send to the list some time ago? I'm especially
interested from people who ran them on a system with S::L 0.60...

Cheers,

Pi

On  06 Jul 2006, at 20:51, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Heads-up!
>
> I wonder if this will solve or worsen the problems we've been having
> with SOAP::Lite 0.67??
>
> Is anyone in a position to try this new release and evaluate it?  My
> plate is full for the next couple of weeks...

> --
>
> --
> Mark Wilkinson
> Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics
> University of British Columbia
> PI in Bioinformatics, iCAPTURE Centre
> St. Paul's Hospital, Rm. 166, 1081 Burrard St.
> Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1Y6
> tel: 604 682 2344 x62129
> fax: 604 806 9274
>
> "For most of this century we have viewed communications as a conduit,
>        a pipe between physical locations on the planet.
> What's happened now is that the conduit has become so big and
> interesting
>       that communication has become more than a conduit,
>        it has become a destination in its own right..."
>
>                 Paul Saffo - Director, Institute for the Future
>
> From: "Byrne Reese" <byrne at majordojo.com>
> Date:  06 July 2006 20:34:48  GMT+02:00
> To: soaplite at yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [personal] [soaplite] SOAP::Lite 0.68 Released
>

> I have released a new version of SOAP::Lite. It is available on
> sourceforge now, or on CPAN in a couple of hours. The new version is
> 0.68 and includes a number of fixes that make working with WSDL less
> error prone.
>
> What motivated the fixes is working with Google's APIs (specifically
> the AdWords API). So I have confirmed that that works now.
>
> Please let me know if you experience any problems so that I can patch
> it immediately.
>
> Byrne Reese
> Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen