[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: v.v. the Object Ontology curation

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 6 18:29:01 UTC 2006

> >    Actually, it would be good if my service gets a new LSID just because
> > some underlying data type - this service is using - changed.
>
> I thought this would horrify you! :-)

   Well, not really. I am not asking to have this ability in the API, of
course not. That definitely would horrify me. But when cases like today -
a need for manual correction of database entries - occur then I would
not mind to get also new LSIDs for everything involved (together with an
email annoucement what happenned and why - as you did).

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com