[MOBY-dev] Problems with getSignatureForm (RDF related)

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Mon Feb 27 14:51:08 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,
	I'm trying to use the getSignatureForm CGI from Eddie, in order to
update the RDF URL and description of my services, with no success. I
have set up my domain (pdg.cnb.uam.es), no service instance name (I want
only an RDF document for all my services) and the signature URL I'm
going to use (http://www.pdg.cnb.uam.es/moby/signature-moby.rdf). The
answer is:

Unable to update your information

     Make sure that you specify a valid signature url! This field looks
like the following: http://myAuthority.domain/path/to/rdf/for/service.
Also make sure that you have specified the right case-sensitive service
name, if applicable.

	What am I doing wrong?

	Best Regards,
		José María
José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)