[MOBY-dev] FYI: Search function on MOBY Web site gives "404 Not Found" error...

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 15:34:19 UTC 2006

If this error would be the only missing link/feature in the Biomoby doc, I
would shut up... But I must admit that Mark's previous documentation (API
in one long page) was not that great but much better. Proof? If I need to
look at it I am still using my local copy of his page because the new
pages simply are not linked together. BTW, the checkbot on the page
ttp://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/index_API.html
reports 26 missing links (from 58; ratio 44%).

Could somebody remind me who has access to the pages - is it possible to
correct it in a CVS?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)