[MOBY-dev] jMoby update - creating Biomoby input dta

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 07:19:07 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,
   While finishing the last panel for Dashboard (allowing to call actually
services) I created - as a side-product - a new simple graphical client
that allows to create any complex Biomoby data types. The documentation
(with some screenshots) is here:
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/CreateInputClient.html.

   Any comments welcome.

   Also, I wonder if such component (with some additions that are not yet
available but will be soon in the new Dashboard panel - such as collection
and secondary parameters) can make it into Taverna as an alternative
plug-in for calling Biomoby services. What do you think, Eddie?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)