[MOBY-dev] where are all signature URLs?

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Feb 25 03:33:57 UTC 2006

That was my fault.  An accident.  We noticed last week that there were entries in the database that were not representing anything (eg things that got it and never got erased during code tests).  They were popping out from certain findService requests in fragmented ways and breaking the code because they were incomplete or badly formatted.  I was trying to clean them by manual and scripted trash collection but I made an error.

I have a backup, and could replace them, it will just take a bit of careful scripting.