[MOBY-dev] the Search function on biomoby.org

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:43:05 UTC 2006

Hi Mark,

I might have missed the first part of this but it should be possible
to add in functionality to search static pages too - I did this via a
plug-in for one of my own wordpress installations. Im not sure where
the CVS_CONTENT folder is in relation to the wordpress file hierarchy
but I'll log in and see if I installed the plugin on the MOBY site
and if not, I'll add it in and we'll see what happens...

Simon.

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology