[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: Collections vs. Simplesin registry service searches, a bug?

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Dec 16 04:24:51 UTC 2006

Thanks Paul :-)  remember that your nickname used to be "Perl" Gordon, and that you are (were?) Funded from the same pot of money as I am... So you are not allowed to complain about service! :-)

I'll make the change tomorrow and bring all of the other INB changes and the ones that Heiko and I made last week into the live registry at the same time.  Big changes to the Moby API, but nothing that disturbs anyone.  We need to document these changes ASAP so that others can use them!!!  Paul, can I ask you to change the relevant docs to correctly explain what the search for collections does?  At the moment I don't think it is documented at all...

Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!