[MOBY-dev] missing SignatureURL in RDF

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Wed Dec 13 13:36:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

one of our collaborators experienced a problem with an RDF returned by MOBY
Central when he registered a service ( getTrypticPeptideSequenceByAGI) using
the PERL library methods. He called 'registerService' with a fully filled
argument hash, including a value for 'SignatureURL'. He received an RDF
description but the <mygrid:hasServiceDescriptionLocation> element where the
signature URL should appear was empty. Moreover, the signatureURL was not
registered (at least not displayed in dashboard). Are we missing something?

dirk