[MOBY-dev] empty collections

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:57:34 UTC 2006

Hi Jason,

Currently, if a service doesn't have input parameters, it wouldn't be invoked in
Taverna. I will attempt to address this in the very near future!

It makes complete sense to support services that don't have inputs but do have
outputs.

For my own information, what service are you attempting to use?

Thanks,

Eddie