[MOBY-dev] Agent does not change Registry

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Fri Aug 25 07:54:03 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 16:26, Edward Kawas wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> The agent was misconfigured (I had it so that the agent would not remove
> anything from the registry). You can try again and I am sure it will work.

Yes, great, now it works, thank you. BUT: in turn, changes within the RDF are
not written to the database anymore either with or without LSID modification.

Of course I can now change everything by de-register, change RDF, re-register.
But this involves the danger of modifying the service but not the LSID -
which I think is against the LSID specification, right?

Best,
dirk