[MOBY-dev] Agent does not change Registry

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Wed Aug 23 13:13:01 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 15:07, Edward Kawas wrote:
> Did you by chance modify the timestamp of your LSID in your RDF? The agent
> only modifies the service if the LSID has changed.

Unfortunately, this (again) leads to the impossibility to deregister a
service: if you delete an RDF, you cannot change the LSID, if you provide a
changed LSID, you cannot delete the RDF. I also tried an RDF with modified
LSID but no operation specified, but no success: the service remains listed
(with old LSID...).

Does this mean de-registration still only via the Eddie-Agent?

Best,
dirk