[MOBY-dev] MobyServlet.war should not be there

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Wed Aug 16 20:06:29 UTC 2006

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately you cannot create it with Ant.  It includes a few files
not yet in the repository, and anyway would absolutely require the user
to have a "virgin" JRE (i.e. with no extra libraries installed,
otherwise I can't guarantee the WAR is self-contained).  I can, however,
repoint the docs to my own Web site to download it.  I will do this today.

It would be nice to have somewhere in CVS where large binaries can be
plopped for the public to download...should we create one at the top
level of moby-live somewhere?