[MOBY-dev] RDF Agent

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:32:00 UTC 2006

I see there may be a small inconvenience. It may be solved using seveal
scenarios, but I am not sure which way to go.

The inconvenience I am talking about is for the Moses users/developers. In
order to create a service implementation, the service must be registered.
But when somebody registers a service, it does not exist yet, so its
endpoint is a fake endpoint. And there will be always a time delay between
registering the service and making it runnable.

How would you suggest to solve this (if we want to solve it all, of course).

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com