[MOBY-dev] RFC: jMoby will start using Java 1.5. from June 30, 2006

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Wed Apr 26 16:27:37 UTC 2006

True.  Perhaps we are flattering ourselves by assuming there are so many
jMOBY developers to appease :-)
I think Martin, Eddie and myself account for 99% of the commits to jMOBY...
In terms of jMOBY library *users*, if they need Java 1.4, we can put a
'preJava15' tag on the trunk right now,
and they'll have to upgrade their Java before they can check out any
newer code.  The sooner we switch, the better!