[MOBY-dev] jMoby does not compile

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 24 14:16:41 UTC 2006

June 30th sounds good to me!  Perhaps we should create a Java 1.4 branch
in CVS after that date for fixes, but no code improvements. That way any
1.4 users can still have the basic functionality until they can upgrade,
and we can start changing the code on the CVS trunk as much as we want
right away...