[MOBY-dev] Quick poll

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:28:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, who is using the RDFs that mobycentral is currently
generating. If you are using them, what tasks are you using them for.

I ask, because the RDF that is generated by mobycentral is different than the
one that is generated by the test machine. The difference lies on the fact that
mobycentral identifies resources based on URIs, while the test registry uses
LSIDs. There are some other changes, but mainly additions (for instance, object
ontology rdf now has more information in it, like the authority of the creator,
the creators email address, etc).

We are hoping to deploy the new RDF onto mobycentral very soon, and I just want
to get a head count of who it is that will yell (beat up, etc) at me ;-)

Thanks,

Eddie