[MOBY-dev] jMoby seems not to compile

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 15:59:08 UTC 2006

> Perhaps I'm committing some mistake but I think I've updated my local
> copy from the last version in the CVS and when I try to compile jMoby by
> doing "build-dev.sh all" I get the following error:

   Thanks for spotting it. Somebody (Paul?) changed MobyRequest but did
not make './build-dev clean compile'. For now, I have removed
HelloMOBY2.java. Please (whoever) put it back when you fix it. Thanks.

   Eddie, could you please fix these warnings?

    [javac] Issued 2 semantic warnings compiling
"/home/senger/moby-live/Java/src/main/org/biomoby/client/rdf/builder/RDFConfigure.java":

    [javac]    190.                                 Model model =
ModelFactory.createDefaultModel();
    [javac]                                               ^---^
    [javac] *** Semantic Warning: Local "model" shadows a field of the
same name in "org.biomoby.client.rdf.builder.RDFConfigure".

    [javac]    359.                                 Model model =
ModelFactory.createDefaultModel();
    [javac]                                               ^---^
    [javac] *** Semantic Warning: Local "model" shadows a field of the
same name in "org.biomoby.client.rdf.builder.RDFConfigure".
    [javac] Compiling 19 source files to
/home/senger/moby-live/Java/build/Clients

   Thanks,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com