[MOBY-dev] Installing a local BioMOBY Central documentation

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 28 19:01:01 UTC 2005

Pieter,

At 02:01 PM 9/28/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Mark and Eddie,
>
>With Eddie's help I managed to get a local BioMOBY Central (using the
>new code base) up and running and make it work with Taverna :). The
>documentation at:
>http://www.biomoby.org/InstallingMOBYCentral.html
>is a bit outdated and incomplete. So I upgraded that info with my
>experience. I have a temporary copy online at:
>http://137.224.52.237/InstallingLocalMOBYCentral.html
>Let me know what you think... and if you like it: either copy it to
>the BioMOBY website or wait for Simon to give me an account for the
>new site.

I think this belongs in the CVS repository at least, to which I guess you
already have access. Of course, it needs to go on the website too, but the
entire content of the website should itself be available from CVS, with the
website updated automatically from CVS.

-F

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons