[MOBY-dev] RFC Committee Membership last call...

ywong at infobiogen.fr ywong at infobiogen.fr
Thu Sep 22 13:36:46 UTC 2005

Hello from a street near the Eiffel Tower,

  Just let me some time to read the RFC ...

  I am now working for Accenture Technology Solutions. As I am no longer
commited to any biomoby related project or any bioinformatics project,
it has become increasingly difficult to follow the changes (I use the
remain of my spare time :D)

  Anyway, I'll do my best to solve problems (even if I believe the Python
API to be "stable") and update he API but expect progress to be VERY
SLOW .

  Cheers.

Yan