[MOBY-dev] Re: Failing tests in the Perl API.

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 19 14:44:54 UTC 2005

Hi Pieter,

At 05:41 AM 9/19/2005, you wrote:
>Client-Central.t is fine now. I also don't know where the '$__val'
>came from. But the tests are not complaining about it anymore :) In
>addition to some messages about skipped tests I do get a warning
>about a non-existing 'bogus NS' in CommonSubs.t. See below for the
>output of the tests. I assume it's safe to ignore that one.

Yes, it's safe to ignore that one. I'm re-working CommonSubs.pm right now,
and expect to make that warning message disappear shortly.

-Frank

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons