[MOBY-dev] jMoby: caching in CentralImpl

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 19 07:30:09 UTC 2005

Paul (and others),
   I have mentioned in Vancouver that I would like to remove caching from
CentralImpl because we have now probably more powerfull caching in
CentralDigestCachedImpl (which I am improving now), and we will have even
better caching when we implement it based on RDF Resources. You said that
I can go ahead. But I would like to confirm it because removing it from
CentralImpl may break some of your code (or of the others).
   Do I have your green lights?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)