[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Fri Sep 16 14:04:24 UTC 2005

On 16-Sep-2005, at 3:54 PM, Edward Kawas wrote:

>> I assume I need to update my BioMOBY API stuff as
>> well. So I tried an cvs up -d of moby-live. When I try make
>> test for the Perl stuff I see a lot of tests failing....
>> Can I safely ignore them for now?
>>

> I am not sure about this question. I know that Mark has a
> new test suite but I am not sure if this is the suite that
> you are running.

Ok, maybe Mark can shed some light on which version of the API is
running on the current mobycentral server...

> One more thing, if the servlets work, you would be able to
> do the following:
> http://yourURL:port/types/Objects
> http://yourURL:port/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
> http://yourURL:port/authority
>
> These 3 links should show you something meaningful (html, a
> file, more html).

Yes, works perfectly. I get xml/rdf returned and the first two links
contain amongst others my custom objects :).

Pieter

> Eddie

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen