[MOBY-dev] Re: [personal] problem with article names?

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Mon Sep 5 20:28:17 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,
	there is a fourth option, where it is not mandatory to have an article
name for primary inputs: primary inputs must be submitted in the same
order as they were declared at service registration, and they are
expected to arrive so to the service. Even it could happen that no
primary input had an article name!

	But there is a drawback: service coding should be more coupled to
service declaration in order to take into account the input parameters
order, so this option is more error-prone.

	Best Regards,
		José María

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)