[MOBY-dev] Failing tests in the Perl API.

Gibbons, Francis francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:26:56 UTC 2005

Pieter,

I wrote many of the tests for the  Perl API. When I run them, I see a 99% pass rate, or better. I'm very interested to know which ones are failing for you, and what your local installation looks like (I guess you have a local registry? what's your OS? Perl version? etc.) Clearly, we should have a test suite that passes for most developers most of the time, so that they can be alerted quickly if they break something. So it's really important for me to know which tests are failing and why: the tests may need to be rewritten.

Thanks for your feedback.

-Frank