[MOBY-dev] starting website redirect...

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 16:13:13 UTC 2005

> I'm soon going to start re-directing HTTP traffic to the new website by
> default.  This will give us the chance to port-over anything from the
> old site that we might have forgotten before it disappears.

   I lost the track... My feeling was that we are making a better web
page. But now it seems that *in the same time* we are also changing a
physical server. Is that correct?
   Is it also true that after moving to the new server, the new server
will get (back) the old URL biomoby.org?

> If there are things on the old site that you want/need, please grab
> them, or let me know and I'll grab them.

   With whom should I talked to give me enought priviledges to make the
same what is cronning now for jMoby? And what time schedule for this
should I plan?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)