[MOBY-dev] Please sir, can I have some more RDF?

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:56:20 UTC 2005

Hi Duncan,

I am reworking the structure of the rdf document that
describes Moby services. Right now, if you want to see an
outdated version,
http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/ServiceInstances would
be the place to get a document describing all services. Once
the structure has been reworked, I will let you know.

Eddie