[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] New website is ready...

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Nov 3 16:48:43 UTC 2005

Hi Rebecca,

Yeah, it turns out that the LSID Perl client stack from Sourceforge
doesn't handle namespaces on its wsdl documents (ask me how long it took
me to debug THAT problem!), so that resolver doesn't work anymore :-/
>>sigh<<  The Perl support for XML is **SO** crappy!

Anyway, Eddie has written a new one in Java, and I just haven't had time
to set up the link to it.  I'll do that right now.

Thanks for reminding me!

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 17:31 +0100, Rebecca Ernst wrote:
> Hi Mark!
>
> I had a look on the website and wanted to test the LSID resolver..
> (http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/LSID_Resolver.pl)
>
> I only get internal server errors when trying it with one of the
> examples you give on that page...
>
> Cheers,
> Rebecca
>

> Mark Wilkinson wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I think I'm just about finished moving stuff over to the new website.
> > Please browse it and get back to me or Simon with comments.
> >
> > http://biomoby.open-bio.org

"Ontologists do it with the edges!"

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor