[MOBY-dev] Re: [MOBY-l] weeding out the "dead" services

Twigger Simon simont at mcw.edu
Fri May 27 20:23:41 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,

Just so I understand how this should work: I can go to the form,
select my domain, leave the instance name field blank so I get every
service, fill in a signature URL (should this point to a directory or
to a file?) and click Submit. Back comes the RDF which I move to the
location specified in the signature URL and then I can throw away all
the old signature files with a clean conscience?

I was hoping I could leave the service instance blank, specify one
file name in the signature URL and then that would give me back one
RDF document for all services so I can just throw that one file on
the server and ditch the old files.

Is this correct?

Simon.