[MOBY-dev] What versions of JAVA is everyone using?

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 16 21:11:33 UTC 2005

I haven't played around with 1.5 much yet, as I haven't needed its new
features (I'm using 1.4.2).  I think that if the existing MOBY code
works fine in 1.5, we should move forward and let people use Generics,
etc. in the codebase.  Better to do this transition before even more
people are developing code...