[MOBY-dev] My bad! database strucural change needed.

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Wed Mar 16 19:02:44 UTC 2005

To everyone running a local MOBY Central:

We need to update the table structure for MOBY Central in light of the
bug fix for Jose's reported bug this morning.  Sorry everyone!

mysql> alter table secondary_input modify datatype varchar(20);

It was not recording secondary datatypes properly.  There was only one
instance of an incorrect record in the public registry database and I
was able to fix that one by hand.  Hopefully it should be similarly
simple for everyone else.

I'm committing the code changes to the CVS right now.

what colour is MY red face?!  :-)

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)
Dept. Medical Genetics, UBC, Canada