[MOBY-dev] MOBY-DIC action item that has gone astray...

José María Fernández jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Mon Jun 13 18:28:44 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,
	I think Heiko told he was going to ask some network managers he was
working with (sorry, Heiko!).

	Best regards,
		José María

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)