[MOBY-dev] Notes from working group 'B'

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 16:03:28 UTC 2005

> I’m sure there are things I have missed… please make your additions and
> comments to the list.

   I think that, regarding LSID metadata, we talked also about a need to
define our small vocabulary (well, an ontology) for various basic
predicates that would be used in the services metadata (QoS, sample input,
asynchonocity etc.). It would be helpful to publish this vocabulary as
part of the Moby API (as an optional part). Any idea who is going to
prepare the first draft?

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger