[MOBY-dev] FW: Error handling proposal

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:20:26 UTC 2005

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Oswaldo Trelles
and I work at the
Computer architecture Department of the University of
Malaga, Spain (where
all of you are invited and welcomed). Our group is in charge
of the
"Integrated Bioinformatics" aspects at the INB (National
Institute of
Bioinformatics). As David Gonzáles Pisano informed you at
the Vancouver
meeting we are developing an integrated platform to deploy
general and
specific services using BioMOBY as the underlying protocol.

Thus we are quite concerned with BM specifications and we
would like to
contribute in the development, extension and improvements in
the protocol.
At this moment Roman has made a preliminary version and
description of
Theseu project available. Now we would like to put over the
table the error
handling issue. We have prepared a document, which represent
an extension of
our current implementation. This proposal was discussed
during the
INB-meeting here in Malaga (July 2005) and now is
distributed as an open
document for further discussion.

Please feel free to comment.

best regards, Oswaldo + GNV5 team + INB team