[MOBY-dev] rfcf 12. Services

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Wed Jul 20 16:25:42 UTC 2005

I absolutely agree on (b).  Anonymous data members is crazy.

For (a) I would say that articleNnames should be manditory if there is
more than one parameter.  You could make a lot fancier rules, but you
start dealing with a lot of parameter ambiguity issues.  It's easier to
just require them if there is any question.  This would be a very minor
change, since I don't think that there are many services that take more
than one parameter, are there?  All of the simple one-parameter services
would still be valid.