[MOBY-dev] rfcf 12. Services

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Wed Jul 20 14:53:44 UTC 2005

> 12. Services
>
> a. should article names for service instance input and
> output datatypes be mandatory?

Well, in my opinion, I think they should be mandatory when there is more
than one input (or output). And when there is only one and the article
name it is not declared, then it should be a default value for the
article name.

> b. why does a service that advertise an output datatype
> called 'foo' return 'bar' instead?

If datatype 'bar' inherits from 'foo', then it could be allowed, but I
don't have a good example for that. But we must take into account that
most times it happens it is a bug.