[MOBY-dev] buggy new biomoby release

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Jul 18 15:23:51 UTC 2005

Hi Rebecca,

The CVS version certainly wont work (as I noted on the list last week).
The link to 0.8.2 was wrong, as you say - sorry about that!  The 0.8.2
version should work, however, as I set it up on a completely virgin
machine (the current MOBY Central public server) immediately before
making the release and it worked perfectly...?  Can you be more specific
with your error report?

v.v. the LSID libraries - it is possible that the requirement for the
LSID libraries is in a "use" statement somewhere, but it definitely
isn't a real requirement for the 0.8.2 code.  If you see a "use" in
there, or in the makefile, that is an error for sure.

Can you tell me exactly what errors you were seeing?

Cheers!