[moby] [MOBY-dev] Re: Problems with Biomoby services in Taverna 1.2

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Fri Jul 8 09:07:50 UTC 2005

Hi Tom and others

This Taverna behaviour described below makes perfect sense to me! Does
Taverna then check in MOBY-Central how this service is registered
(taking simples or collections)?

I guess the way to go would be to:
1. change the Taverna behaviour back to how it is supposed to work (and
did in 1.1)
2. - change the BioMoby Perl code to allow more than one simple in the
MobyData AND
    - change almost all services that output collections to the way we
discussed yesterday (only output collections if the objects build an
entity. )

Either of the two changes solves the problems but I believe both are due
to changes and should take place.

Best,
Rebecca

--