[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] Apache2 & mod_perl 2

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tue Apr 5 18:58:49 UTC 2005

D'oh! It smells like a hardware problem!

Perhaps it is not related to memory modules, but the power supply. If it
is dying, it could be giving bad voltage levels under light load
(computing+disk), and they could be good enough for a memory check task
(only computing). Most of motherboard BIOS can tell you about power
supply voltages they are receiving.

	Have luck!
		José María

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)