[MOBY-dev] wxWindows on Mac?

Tim Kunau (CCGB) kunau at mail.ahc.umn.edu
Sun Jan 4 17:00:58 UTC 2004

> Does anyone using MacOS have a feeling for how easily wxWindows runs on
> Mac's?  (both pre/post OS-X)
>
> Would anyone be willing to volunteer to run a few quick test programs on
> this OS?  I'll put together a few quick dialogues just to see how easiy
> wx can be installed, and how well they render.
>
> w.r.t. wxWindows - The more I use it, the more I like it, so I'm
> thinking it might be a better alternative than Tk for building the MOBY
> browser.  It was ~effortless to get it working on both Linux and
> WindowsXP, so hopefully it will be equally effortless on MacOS...
> hopefully...

Mark,

I'm not familiar with wxWindows, but could take a pass at running
it under OS/X.

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

Thanks,

Tim
--
Timothy M. Kunau,         DBA, Interfaces, and Systems,  kunau at ccgb.umn.edu
Center for Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics,    Univ. of Minnesota