[MOBY-dev] wxWindows on Mac?

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Jan 3 16:42:41 UTC 2004

Hey dev'ers!

Does anyone using MacOS have a feeling for how easily wxWindows runs on
Mac's?  (both pre/post OS-X)

Would anyone be willing to volunteer to run a few quick test programs on
this OS?  I'll put together a few quick dialogues just to see how easiy
wx can be installed, and how well they render.

w.r.t. wxWindows - The more I use it, the more I like it, so I'm
thinking it might be a better alternative than Tk for building the MOBY
browser.  It was ~effortless to get it working on both Linux and
WindowsXP, so hopefully it will be equally effortless on MacOS...
hopefully...

Cheers!

Mark

--