[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] case-sensitivity

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Feb 11 22:20:28 UTC 2004

Hi all,

It is likely that Rebecca needs to update her database.  As soon as Sean
M. gave me assurances that the bug in the LSID stack that forced
lower-case ID's had been fixed, I then went into the database by hand
and changed all of the entries such that the LSID and the Objectname had
the same case (as you and others had requested).  This is how it was
meant to be in the first place, but the bug had mucked things up such
that the LSID's all had to be lower case regardless of the case of the
original name of the Object (or service, or namespace).

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae