[MOBY-dev] attn Ken - "new" method added to MOBY::Central

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Wed Oct 22 12:07:31 EDT 2003

Both methods were already in the API, and until someone finds time to code the unimplemented one, I'm afraid we'll have to make do with what we have.

Actually, I must have implemented this method while in Boston, because it worked already at the MobyCentral end - it was only the client that was not working properly.