[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] bug(s) in method DUMP

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Oct 18 22:03:24 EDT 2003

> well... I could do that I suppose, but then I would be hard-coding the
> names of the databases into MOBY Central.

   Correct. That's what you do now anyway :-) At least in these places:
   * MOBY::Central.pm when dumping databases
   * MOBY::OntologyServer.pm when opening databases
   * in moby-live/Database scripts

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger