[MOBY-dev] graphs

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 14:05:48 EDT 2003

I am back with yet another pictures. Thanks to your help I think I got it
right now. But please let me know if you find any (old or new)
peculiarities (as Mark politely called it, I would say rather 'bugs' :-)).

http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/images/services-LR.png
http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/images/services-TB.png

Now I am going to add/improve there:
   * better dealing with collections (for now I assumed that all elements
in a collection are of the same type which does not need to be true as I
understand)
   * service to make these graphs by anybody (a) cgi-bin based, b)
included in jMoby distribution, later c) Moby service ... the last one I
plan to work on during the I3C-hackathon because it will be easier to code
it with Mark in the same room)
   * make documentation with examples,
   * and, finally, commit all changes from my laptop...

   Please sent me any comments or advises,

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger