[MOBY-dev] Web server adaptors

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:31:20 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm responding rather late to this, but I would like to throw my enthusiastic
support behind the idea of wrapping Pise services into a bioMOBY framework.
There is a tremendous amount of value in these "legacy" web servers, and it
would be a great win to provide an easy upgrade path for them.

Lincoln