[MOBY-dev] Services working...

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Fri Jan 31 04:27:19 UTC 2003

Thanks for the tips!  I think I made some of those documentation changes today but forgot to commit them.  I'll do so tomorrow.

Cheers!

Glaad you got the services working - I want to peek at the code for the functional vs non functional service to see if I can spot the error...(I also like where's waldo)

Cheers!