[MOBY-dev] Re: [MOBY] Re: Moby Central install question

Simon Twigger simont at mcw.edu
Thu Jan 16 21:09:54 UTC 2003

thanks for the dump, it went in and MOBY_Central appears to be doing
its thing on my machine.

As far as blast machines, etc, I dont have easy access to anything that
will help out right now - at least nothing that is fast! As we get
moving here, Im hoping to move from our development machines to the
main system but that will take a little time.

Simon.

On Thursday, Jan 16, 2003, at 13:47 America/Chicago, Mark Wilkinson
wrote:

> dump attached.
>
> note, as I said, that all of my services (bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca) are
> currently down, though they are still registered.  Since I am only here
> for another 5 days I doubt they will ever come up again, so I should
> really get off my arse and de-register them.  I'm hoping that I can set
> them up at CBR (Simon?  Do you have a fast Blast machine at CBR?
> InterPro?) but we'll have to see.  I'm fairly sure I can at a minimum
> get the genBank sequence retrieve service working from CBR within a
> week
> or so.
>
> To those of you using anonymous CVS - it appears that the two open-bio
> CVS machines are not synching up, so you aren't getting any new code.
> don't know how long this has been a problem, but I have alerted the
> open
> bio team so hopefully this will be sorted out soon.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Mark
>
> <mobycentral.dump.sql>
Simon Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Bioinformatics Research Center

Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road,
Milwaukee, WI, 53226
tel. 414-456-8802, fax 414-456-6595