[MOBY-dev] Re: Moby Central install question

Simon Twigger simont at mcw.edu
Thu Jan 16 19:13:43 UTC 2003

Hi there,

Thanks to Mark's help Im getting my Moby environment set up here. I
want to play around with some objects that arent yet on Moby_central
and I think the best way for me to develop and test these is to get a
local copy of Moby_Central working so that I dont mess the real one up
by registering services before I know things work.

I was following the instructions from
"http://www.biomoby.org/InstallingMOBYCentral.html", however, the anon
CVS checkout of moby-live has the schema in the new location:
/moby-live/Central/schema.mysql should be
/moby-live/Perl/Central/schema.mysql

Mark - I was wondering if I could get the dump file alluded to in the
document so I can throw it into the db?

Simon.

Simon Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Bioinformatics Research Center

Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road,
Milwaukee, WI, 53226
tel. 414-456-8802, fax 414-456-6595