[MOBY-dev] missing the meeting

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Thu Feb 13 23:02:15 UTC 2003

I had the meeting scheduled for February 12 (yesterday), but I had to take off
yesterday to help my mother with an unexpected crisis.

The next scheduled MOBY teleconference is February 19th at 4:30 PM.  Mark and
I will be in Singapore at the BioHackathon, but will call in from there
(probably very early in the morning).

Anita, could you set up the conference call?  We will need an international
dialin from Singapore!

Lincoln